Applying for a Corporate managed trading account with Cap Growth Fx is free, simple and straightforward. In just a few steps, you could be on your way to success and achieving the financial goals you have set.
Minimum Amount: Our minimum amount required for trade is €250K Euro Cash. However as Clients needs change we are also flexible to meet the needs of every Client. We can and have made exceptions for lower amounts if approved. Clients requesting account approval lower than €250K Euro Cash must first email firstname.lastname@example.org and request this exception and include the amount they are able to participate with. All requests will be replied to within 24 hrs. Once approved Clients will be able to submit.
- €250,000.00 Minimum Deposit (or equivalent currency)
- Accredited Investor
- Ability to withdraw profit each month
- Ability to login and view your account anywhere in the world at any time
- Clients have 100% control
- Clients have 100% transparency
- Fully completed Individual CIS http://capgrowthfx.com/pdf/CIS-INDIVIDUAL.doc
- Notarized Copy of Two Government issued proof of ID’s (passport/driving license/Gov. issued ID with photo)
- Two Notarized proofs of residence (utility bill/bank statement with address issued within the last 3 months)
- Once Cap Growth Fx receives clients full set of Individual Account Application Documents, Compliance and Security checks are carried out, this process only takes up to 24hrs.
- Then clients will be issued a Funds Managements Agreement for them to sign. This will be your trade contract.The Contract will include a Performance Fee charge of 40% to Cap Growth FX. of the trading profits each month with the remaining 60% which goes to he client.
- Cap Growth Fx will then work with the clients to open their new online trading account with the same Broker Dealer Cap Growth Fx has their own Master Trading Account with our assigned broker-dealer. Only the client will be the signatory of their own new account and only clients will have access to their account with your specific username and password; this works the same way as Online Banking.
- Clients will then be required to credit their new account and send a Swift/Wire transfer of their cash funds and the agreed investment amount into their new online trading account and provide a copy of the Swift/Wire transfer confirmation to Cap Growth Fx when it is completed.
- Trading then starts after full Anti-Money Laundering clearances have been completed within 2 to 3 banking days and then clients are welcome to go online to check their accounts and see their balance at any time from anywhere in the world.
- At the end of each month of trading clients receives a Performance Report from Cap Growth Fx and are able to withdraw their portion of their trading profits should they wish or to compound for the following month of trading
Individual Account Application Completed
Color Copy of Passport Notarized
Color Copy of Online Bank Statement
Proof of Address Notarized (Recently dated within the last 3 months utility Bill eg Gas, Water, Electricity Bill, Land Line Phone Bill, Local Authority Tax Bill)